CIOs must effectively manage IT delivery to meet corporate strategic goals. It’s a complex job that requires understanding key business drivers, investing in the right IT initiatives, managing service quality, and maintaining a lean cost structure to be competitive in the marketplace.
Do you have any of these questions?
- What is the right amount to spend on IT?
- What are our teams working on and how do we make an optimal use of our resources?
- What are the incoming IT requests from the business?
- Which IT projects are at risk and how do we correct them?
- What is the business value we’ve realized from IT investments?
How does Governance.Business ITG work?
IT Governance solution offers end-to-end IT governance capabilities so IT can be managed as a business. The solution enables a structured approach to managing IT portfolios, including formulating strategy and business priorities, monitoring implementation of project portfolio investments, and managing IT operations and financials.
Governance.Business ITG supports the end-to-end business processes for:
- Ideas and Initiatives
- Portfolio Management
- Program and Project Management
- Financial Management
- Resource Management
- Service Management
- Task and Time Management
- Expense Management
Functions & Features
- Manage your projects and programs effectively, applying the methodology of your choice.
- Control your Activity plan, which includes a bidirectional integration with Microsoft Project.
- Manage your resources, forecast and actuals.
- Manage your budget and benefit plan.
- Manage risks, issues and scope changes.
- Manage your innovation ideas, from identification up to product development.
- Control the development of your ideas, costs, resource usage and final product delivery.
- Understand the costs and benefits for each of the products and their status.
- Manage the time dedicated to each of the activities your resources are working on.
- Approval process that supports all your time approval needs.
- Translate that time into cost and benefits for each of your projects and services.
- Easy to use through Governance.Business mobile solution.
Resource Planning and Scheduling
- Understand the Capacity of your resources.
- Forecast your needs based on the different initiatives and delivery of projects and services.
- Schedule your resources effectively based on roles, skills, location and costs.
- Define benefit and cost rates for each of the resources.
- Full visibility on the usage of your resources, with key metrics.
- Establish business plans, including strategy, benefits and costs for the organization and regions.
- Establish Business goals, with benefit and costs plans and monitor their execution. Visibility on:
- Financial status, from planning to execution, including ROI indicators.
- Delivery quality, status and ROI.
- Resource capacity and usage.
- Manage the maintenance contracts with your customers (internal or external).
- Offer a full service catalog to your customer, exposing the services for each of them.
- Visibility on important KPIs that will give you transparency on service execution. Support for processes such as:
- Incident Management
- Request Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Service Level Management